1. Visit our Shopify app page here and click "add app".
Once the app is installed, you will need to do the following:
For Shopify 2.0 Themes:
2. In Shopify navigate to Sales Channels > Online Store > Themes
3. For your currently active theme, click 'Customize'
4. From the middle, top dropdown select 'Product' and then 'Default Product'
5. In the left hand panel, under 'Product Information' click the '+ Add Block' link.
6. Select 'LensAdvizor' from the bottom section under APPS
7. Use the right hand drag icon to drag LensAdvizor to where you would like the 'Select Lenses' button to appear
8. Click 'Save' at the top right
9. From the middle, top dropdown select 'Cart'
10. In the left hand panel, under click '+ Add Section'
11. Select 'LensAdvizor' from the bottom section under APPS
12. Click 'Save' at the top right
For Shopify 1.0 Themes:
2. No steps necessary, LensAdvizor will automatically be installed into your theme.
"Processing the orders manually took so much time that I simply couldn't scale." It's 2019. Ming, one of our co-founders and owner of Rocket Eyewear, has just hit his first million in e-commerce sales. He's projecting a significant increase in profit for 2020...ifhe can scale his prescription lenses sales for the higher demand. But as it was, it was impossible to keep processing prescriptions manually- there were too many emails and too long of a lead time. Poor feedback was common, since people hated waiting weeks for their prescription to clear and their glasses shipped.